The INVADER: 3 Configurations in 1
Rapid response concealable armor system that can be used in 3 different configurations: shield, vest and backpack protection. The Invader is perfect for keeping under your bed, car seat or in your office. Be prepared if you find yourself in any kind of active shooter situation.
VEST: The Invader can be easily donned in less than 5 seconds. In vest mode, it can be worn over the clothes, or underneath, allowing for a concealed look.
SHIELD: Both panels easily attach together to form a holdable shield. Perfect for facing front on threats or protecting others.
BACKPACK: The front and back panels are easily separable and can be used as a back pack shield. Or, while in vest mode, cinch the waist strap down to compress the vest flat and use both panels for added protection.
Weight: 4.125 lbs
No sales tax for citizens outside of California.
Front Panel: 16" x 11"
Rear Panel: 17" x 11"
Armor Classification Type: IIIA .06 NIJ Certified
This armor protects against:
- .22 long rifle lead round nose (LR LRN) bullets, with nominal masses of 2.6 g (40 gr), impacting at a minimum velocity of 320 m/s (1050 ft/s) or less.
- .380 ACP full metal jacketed round nose (FMJ RN), with nominal masses of 6.2 g (95 gr), impacting at a minimum velocity of 312 m/s (1025 ft/s) or less.
- 9mm full metal jacketed round nose (FMJ RN) bullets, with nominal masses of 8.0 g (124 gr), impacting at a minimum velocity of 358 m/s (1175 ft/s) or less
- .40 S&W caliber full metal jacketed (FMJ) bullets, 35 nominal masses of 11.7 g (180 gr), impacting at a minimum velocity of 312 m/s (1025 ft/s) or less.
- .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 448 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1470 ft/s ± 30 ft/s)
- .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (240 gr) and a velocity of 436 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1430 ft/s ± 30 ft/s)